Greetings from Mascot Infotech !!
Thanks for showing your interest for “Mission Skill India”
Please find the attached project proposal and all the other relevant information in the mail below
I am pleased to invite you to be our “Channel Partner” and seek your support to guard, promote and improve Industrial growth in your state for the overall growth of India with the aim "Mission against Unemployment ent".
“To achieve International competitiveness in the present era of globalization, Prime Minister “Mr. Narendra Modi” has stressed on skill development training in India.
We have services that meant for both Industries and Institutions (Polytechnic, Engineering, Management and Business Schools), as well as we have several schemes/policies/grants offered by Government of India, to be implemented for the promotion of skill development and employment promotion.
We are looking for partners who have an existing infrastructure to be able to offer government sponsor skill development programs at various locations.
Please find attached the proposal for the same and request you to send us the center details in the attached Center validation form with center photo graphs at the earliest.
I would request you keep this confidential and do not share the mails with anyone without our approval.
Some you tube link help to understand the process.
Please find herewith Links for NOS & NSQF, which is going to be mandatory from 2018.
Some Basic Guidelines for Centers for PMKVY 2.0
- Union Cabinet approved PMKVY 2.0 for the next 4 years 2016-2020.
- It is the modified version of PMKVY 2015-2016.
- Training scheme of PMKVY 2.0 is MSDE.
- Scheme is implemented by NSDC, Assessment Agency, Training Partner, and Training Center.
- Objectives of PMKVY 2.0
- Mobilization a large number of youth to take up Industry designed quality skill training, become employable and earn their livehood.
- Increase productivity of the existing workforce.
- Encourage Standardization of certification process.
- Benefit 10 million youth over the period.
- Strategy and Approaches:
Scheme will provide payout after the completion and certification.
·Center should have proper branding.
·Biometric Attendance device.
·Payouts will be made through bank transfer.
- Training Center Requirements and Responsibilities :
- Proper branding as per PMKVY Guidelines
- More than 3000 sq.ft area centers will be provided additional and regular seat allotments.
- Dedicated Centers who will run only PMKVY programs will be given additional advantage & regular seat allotments.
- Biometric Attendance are mandatory at each center.
- TC put the attendance record of candidates which is verified by the assessor during the assessment.
- No of operating Hours- 8hrs
- Batch operational Hours-4hrs
- Maximum Batch size-30
- Duration of course- 50 days or 200 hrs
- To setup the placement for certified candidates
- To conduct Rozgar Mela
- To encourage employment by providing proper training
- To share candidate information with industry for placement.
- Upload the placed candidate after placement.
- Placements should be minimum 70%, and separate placements cell should be managed at centers. Additional Incentives will be provided to Training Centers for Placement activities.
- Link the candidate information with the industry
- To encourage the self Employment
After placement Requirements:
- Appointment letter
- Salary slip
- Bank statement
- Business license
- Proof of Enterprise Setup
- Bank statement.
- Surprise visit and Inspection:
The centers are verified by
- Monitoring Team
- Inspection Agency
- Training Partners
- Trainee and Trainer
- Candidate should have Aadhaar card during enrollment.
- 70% attendance record is mandatory for appear in the assessment (Biometric attendance)
- Only Indian Nationality candidates are permitted
- Only unemployed/school going /college dropout are permitted.
- Only certified candidates are permitted
- TOT for the certification of traine
Biometric attendance is for trainer
Mandatory Trainers Training Fees per Job Role fixed by NSDC :
- Technical Job roles : Rs. 6000/-
- Non Technical Job roles : Rs. 5000/-
Note : For Trainers Training Boarding/Lodging/Travelling expenses are extra as per actuals to be borne by TC’s only.
There are many other things which we can discuss in face to face meetings ( may be online ) or we can discuss the same telephonically. In case of any support required, please feel free to get in touch with us.